The NNWCA is a water services provider (WSP) licensed by the Tana Water Services Board (TWSB) to provide efficient and cost effective water for domestic use, to customers in its area of coverage.
To become the leading rural water service provider in Kenya.
To supply clean, potable and adequate water for domestic use on a reliable, affordable and sustainable basis to all its customers.
The core functions of the Association include:-
- To supply clean water to the customers
- To recruit competent staff
- Sensitize the community on the ownership of the project
- Plan and budget for the project
- Control the project finances
- Cater for the marginalized groups by building water kiosks
- Conserve the environment
- Implement government policies.
The core values that guide the operations of the Association and its relationship with stakeholders are:
- Transparency and accountability
- Integrity and commitment
- Efficient and social responsibility
- Fairness and effectiveness
- Environmental friendliness
- Confidence and courtesy
- Peace and fear of God
- Teamwork and trust