To facilitate the provision of quality water services in a sustainable manner, the customer is expected to:
- Treat the Ngandori Water staff with courtesy.
- Pay the invoiced bills promptly.
- Avail all information requested by Ngandori Water for execution of service.
- Facilitate access to water meters for proper reading, maintenance and inspection of the supply line.
- Abide with the legal requirements.
- Desist forms of illegal usage of water. You should not connect illegally, by pass, tamper with meter or irrigation.
- Raise complaints promptly and within the valid time period.
- Report any leaks, bursts, irrigation and any other misuse promptly to our offices.
- Avoid construction of permanent structures on the water lines.
How to Lodge a Complaint.
Consumers are encouraged to forward complaints, suggestions and compliments to under mentioned, either in person, by post, telephone or by email.
A complaints/suggestion box is maintained at the cash offices and and we will acknowledge receipt within fifteen days. While complaints will be treated in confidence, complainants are encouraged to identify themselves to lend credence to their complaints.